Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

15 March 2017

Upcoming Release: 'Miss Mary's Book of Dreams' by Sophie Nicholls


In historic York, Ella seems to have the perfect life. She's a published author, her bookshop is thriving, she's married to the man of her dreams and they've started a family of their own. 

But Ella is struggling. Motherhood isn't quite everything she imagined it to be, and she's worried that there may be cracks in her marriage. 

On the other side of the Atlantic, despite endless blue skies and a stream of eager customers in her vintage dress shop, Ella's mother Fabia finds that life in San Diego is not enough for her. She misses York, and can sense that Ella needs her, so she flies home. 

And this is when they meet Bryony. With a complicated life and secrets of her own, Bryony may have some of the answers they're looking for. 

Can Ella and Fabia help her find her way, whilst also working out how to find their own happily ever after?

On the 23rd of March author Sophie Nicholls' exciting new novel 'Miss Mary's Book of Dreams' will be released! I've had the pleasure of reading 'The Dress', which I thought was a fabulous read, so I'm definitely curious to see what else Sophie Nicholls has in store for us. I have to say I already love the cover for this new book and think the description sounds very promising. Definitely at the top of my wish list for this month and I can't wait to sit down with this lovely novel myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment